Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Trees and Gingerbread

We FINALLY got our Christmas tree up!  Jorja had been begging us to do this for a long time.  We don't have much room for our tree anymore, and it was hard to get to the back.  I went through our ornament box and picked out about half of the ornaments.  It worked out just fine - and the kids are happy!
Preston
 Jorja
 Stockton
 Maysen
Bubs and Ange came over tonight to decorate gingerbread houses.  For our family, Mike convinced me to try something new.  We made Mike a snickerdoodle house, Stockton a chocolate house, and the other three kids a sugar cookie house.  I was worried they wouldn't be sturdy enough, but they were absolutely perfect.  The gingerbread mold Mike gave me for my birthday made this all possible, because I'm pretty sure I couldn't cut out the sugar cookie dough like you can gingerbread . . . oh, and the chocolate . . . there would be no way to do the chocolate.   
Gingerbread Factory
 Ella
 Angela and Abigail
 Abby
 Mike
 Preston
 Stockton
 Bubs family!
Angela & Amelia, Bubs, Abigail, Ella, Lincoln
 Angela, Millie, Bubs
 Abigail
 Ella
 Lincoln
 Everyone! (except Mike the camera man)
Angela & Millie, Bubs, Ella, Lincoln,
Stockton, Jorja, Abby, Maysen, Preston, Stephanie
 My family!
Mike, Stockton, Jorja, Maysen, Preston, Stephanie
 Stephanie
 Maysen
 Jorja
 Mike
 Stockton - no idea what he is doing . . . 
 Stockton - everything HAD to be chocolate
 Preston
What a fun, fun day!

No comments: