Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back Flip

Preston and I went shopping for Christmas gifts for Larkin and Marie. I wanted to get them some 'training' chop sticks.  Preston has some Thomas the Tank Engine ones and he can totally use them.  I was hoping I would find a princess one, but no such luck.  I did find some that will work, so that was good.  While we were at the store, Preston found this desk that he loved.  I loved it too!  It was beautiful!
Preston
Tonight I had a dinner with the Relief Society, so Mike took Stockton to diving.  When I got home, I found the girls in Jorja's bed reading.  They were so cute, I just had to take a picture.  I only annoyed them a little.
Jorja and Maysen
Maysen has been so cute with Jorja.  Before my life got completely insane, I use to read to the kids.  I tried to read to them every other day. They hated it.  Everyone except Jorja hated it.  I have no idea why.  I guess because the books were my choice, but still . . . I can't wait to get back to reading to them.  Anyway, Maysen has decided to read to Jorja. They are reading The Lightning Thief.  Maysen is reading one chapter and then Jorja will read one chapter.  Maysen made her agree before she told her what book they were going to read.  That is the same thing I did to get Maysen to read Harry Potter.
Jorja and Maysen
Stockton did a back flip off of the high dive for the first time.  He did it as one of his free dives.  Thank goodness Mike videoed it for me!  I love watching him learn new dives!
Stockton

No comments: