Saturday, December 15, 2012

And They Said There Was No Snow!

We left for the cabin early this morning.  We were warned that there was no snow there.  That's fine.  We would still have a good time because the cabin is awesome.  We weren't worried at all.  With good reason!  Look at all this snow!  The cabin with snow is the best place in the entire world!!!
Steve called Mike and offered to let us borrow his 4-Wheeler.  Thanks Uncle Steve!  They were perfect for us.  I am always blown away with the kindness my family shows us.  They sure are the best.

Anyway, I do feel pretty bad that I ditched Matt and Sam's reception.  I was really excited to go to it too.  I even brought up my clothes that Sam had picked out for their reception in Utah.  I just couldn't bring myself to leave Brett and Rachel.  Especially knowing that they are going back to Japan soon.  Hopefully Matt doesn't hold it against me.  

No comments: