Sunday, December 9, 2012

Amelia's Blessing

Baby Amelia was blessed today!  I think our family was most of the congregation!  It looked like they had a small turnout today.  Probably because of the snow.  Mike wasn't able to come because we forgot about him getting a substitute for his class.  If it was a few weeks ago, he would just call Brother Clark and ask him to do it.  Now Mike is with Brother Anderson.  He has never been in primary before.  He spent an entire week working on his lesson for last week.  There was no way Mike was going to call him and tell him he was on his own!  Anyway, Mike texted me and said, "Miss you guys".  I texted back, "The boys fought the entire way down & Preston is crying.  Do you want to rethink that?"  Anyway, once we arrived things were really good and the blessing was great.  Isn't Amelia a beauty?
Amelia
We had dinner at my house after.  Mike dropped off his girls so they could play with us while he went to get Christen and Blake.  They were so excited to play in the snow!  I was able to find boots for both of them, but I only could find mittens for Skye.  Poor Larkin wanted to play so bad.  She was directing Skye how to make a snowball.  So cute!
Larkin and Skye
 Skye
 Larkin
 Skye
 Here Larkin is coaching Skye on the snowball making process.
It was so fun to have my family here.  Everyone was here except John. Poor guy had to leave early this morning for a week of finals.  For dinner we had taco bowls and spaghetti.  Hopefully something for everyone!
Blake and Jorja.  Blake looks thrilled, hope Porge doesn't drop him!
 Rachel, Matt, Mike, Brett, Bubs, Ange
 Blake.  I have a lot of him.  He is so cute!
 Funny picture of my dad
 Rachel, Cassie, Sam, Ange, Stephanie . . . one missing . . . 
 All of my sister-in-laws!  I love everyone of them!
Rachel, Christen, Cassie, Sam, Ange, Stephanie
 Cassie and Trevor
 Rachel and Christen
I think this was the 2nd time they had met.

No comments: