Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where's Waldo?

We had a combined activity at the mall tonight.  Various members of our ward were randomly walking the mall, the kids were supposed to find them.  You are at a disadvantage if you don't know a lot of the members yet!  The kids had a great time.  We had so many people come to this activity!
The Valentines
 Brother Antonelli
 Brother Boud
 Zoe and her dad . . . she didn't even recognize him!
 The Heatons
 The Waldos
Mike did a similar activity when we were in Georgia.  He did a Mission Impossible theme.  Everyone got clue books of who they were looking for.  I think that would have helped me kids a little.  They still had a really good time.  

Stockton was walking down the mall and I was walking with Zoe about 5 feet behind him.  A girl handed Stockton a slip of paper.  Stockton said, "I don't want that!" and dropped the paper on the floor.  I picked it up.  It was a phone number.  I asked Stockton what she said.  He said she handed him a paper and said, "Call me maybe."  I was going to write her phone number on the blog, but I lost the slip of paper.  Weird.  

No comments: