Saturday, November 10, 2012

Preston's 6th Birthday

My baby is six today!  Where did the time go?  I love this little boy!  He has brought so much joy into my life and into our family.  I am so thankful that he is ours.  We were worried for a long time that our family was done and we wouldn't be blessed with anymore children, but luckily we were able to have one more little boy!  What a perfect way to end our family.  Preston is exactly 4 years and 15 days younger than Jorja.  I am so grateful for Jorja and how well she plays with Preston - even with the age difference.  We sure are lucky!
Preston
 Stockton and Jorja
 My beautiful birthday boy!
 Stockton, Preston, Jorja
 Preston and Jorja looking at Stockton's present.  It was Omnom.
 Preston got a new Shiver puppy!  He named him Iceburg.
 It is crazy that Shiver one time looked like this.
 Another puppy?  Preston with Butterscotch, Shiver and Iceburg.
 Preston and Jorja
 Preston with his dream light pillow pet.
This is the one thing he asked for!  Over and over.
Preston really wanted a pinata.  He was allowed a birthday party this year because he turned an even number.  He has two friends down the street that he likes to play with.  I had asked their mom if they were available, but they are actually in Disney World.  We talked Preston into the $50.  (When they turn an even number they can have a party or $50.)  Preston has never had a party, so we let him have a pinata anyway . . . especially since we just filled it with Halloween candy. Max came over for the cake and pinata.  So it looks like Preston got the $50 and a mini-party.  Best of both worlds.
Max
 Jorja
 Stockton
 Preston
Max and Grandpa spoiled Preston.  They gave him Mario and Sonic London 2012 Wii game.  Max had brought this game over last week and Preston loved it.  They surprised him with it today and he was very excited about it.
Preston
 Bow Boy
Max also gave Preston a new puppy.  At Seagull books they have bins and bins of Webkinz for $3.  Pretty cool.  My kids love that - especially Jorja!  Preston doesn't have this dog, so it was perfect.
Preston
Yesterday I took one of my Beehives out to Cold Stone.  While I was there I saw this cake and thought it would be perfect for Preston.  The lady did a cute job writing on it for me.  I had been asking Preston all week what kind of cake he wanted.  We looked through books and on the Internet, but he couldn't decide.  When I saw this cake I knew he would love it and realized it would make my life a lot easier!
 Preston
I sure love this boy!

No comments: