Sunday, November 11, 2012

Out of Control

Mike was asked to give a talk for the Priesthood Preview in our ward.  I wanted to go see him.  The only problem was I was involved in a game with Dominion with Matt and Maysen.  I was dominating! I decided to have Stockton play for me so I could go watch Mike.  He did a great job and we both snuck out after his talk.  Right as I left the room, my phone rang.  It was Maysen.  In the background Preston was screaming like I have never heard him scream.  At first I was worried he was hurt, but then realized that it didn't sound like a scream of pain.  Maysen was laughing.  She said, "Preston is screaming and hitting and punching people."  Then I hear Preston yell, "I'm not!"  He then proceeded to run at Maysen and hit and punch her.  That made Maysen laugh.  Matt and Sam were there to witness the meltdown.  How embarrassing!  By the time Mike and I made it home (3 minutes later) everyone was calm and peaceful as if nothing had happened.  Weirdos.

No comments: