Monday, November 19, 2012

First Jazz Game

Chris gave Matt two free Jazz tickets.  (Chris works for the Jazz in their Public Relations department . . . or something like that.  Maybe he works for Fanzz?  I don't know, but he often has free tickets.)  Sam was unable to go tonight, so Matt decided to take my dad.  Dad asked Chris if he could have an extra ticket for Max.  Chris said they only came in twos, so he gave my dad two extra tickets.  We were offered one of them. I really wanted to go, but with gingerbread factory going on and Thanksgiving at my house the next day, I didn't think there was any way I could do that.  My dad asked if he could take Preston.  My dad picked up Preston and they rode to the game on Trax.  They got home about 10:00.  (The Jazz won the Houston Rockets 102-91).  Preston came in with a giant grin and said, "I really liked it!"  He said there were a bunch of people there.  My dad told Preston that he could scream as loud as he liked.  Big mistake.  Preston would scream at random times.  He wouldn't scream, "Go Jazz!" or logical things.  He would just scream "Ahhhhh!" whenever he felt like it.  As I was tucking Preston in bed I asked him, "Did you see anyone score a basket?"  He got a confused look on his face and said, "Yes?"  Haha!  That made me laugh. Thank you dad for taking him.  He loved it!

No comments: