Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Early Thanksgiving

We had our Thanksgiving meal today.  It was delicious.  My only regret is I didn't take any pictures.  Bubs and Ange were there, Matt and Sam, my dad with Max and Cathy, Gayle, Heidi, Jae and Todd were there.  (It was either Mark or Todd, I'm not quite sure.)  Anyway, the food was great.  My dad made the turkey.  He also brought up sweet potatoes. Gayle brought pies.  I made cranberry sauce, rolls and popcorn.  The popcorn was delicious, but not a big hit.  My kids made turkeys out of oreos and pilgrim hats out of peanut butter cups.  Mike helped me make some yummy green beans.  There was probably more, but I can't remember.  Mike had to work today.  The kids had piano lessons while we were finishing getting ready.  That was pretty funny.  Good thing their teacher is super awesome and just rolls with the punches.  As for me, I am quite exhausted.

No comments: