Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Decorating Gingerbread

I had the Beehives over to decorate gingerbread houses today.  This activity takes a ton of work, but it is so much fun.  I love it!  I kind of go crazy on the candy.  I start collecting it in September.  Mike was bringing all the candy out for me.  He told me I needed professional help.  I had such a fun time with my girls today.  It was awesome and they loved it!
Kelsee, Ashley, Paige, Erica, Rachael, Courtney, Nicole, Zoe
 Zoe
 Erica
 Nicole - her gingerbread house was gluten free!
 Courtney
 Kelsee
 Paige
 Rachael
 Ashley - on her birthday!
 Kelsee and Courtney
 Beautiful Rachael
 Ashley
 Nicole and Alice
 Erica
 Rachael
 Ashley
 Zoe
 Ashley's house
 Jacqui and Ashley
 beautiful mom and beautiful daughter
Maysen's activity was making things out of old t-shirts.  Maysen said she tried to get someone to pay her $20 to wear her hat thing for a week. She didn't have any takers.
Maysen
Now I'm exhausted.  In a good way.

No comments: