Sunday, November 18, 2012

Construction

We have most of the houses put together!  We will put Nicole's together tomorrow, but I need to run the mixing bowl through the dishwasher. Thank goodness Mike is able to help me; I wouldn't be able to construct these without him!  I'm glad Ange took the time last year to teach me how to do this.  It sure has been fun.
Preston helping Mike put the houses together
 The houses will be ready by Tuesday!
We had a few extra roof pieces, so the kids were able to decorate them. Maysen didn't see the point in that, but the others had a good time.
Preston
 I love this boy!
Last night Maysen helped me make 60 pilgrim hats for the scripture reward challenge.  I wish I had taken a picture of all of them, because they looked more impressive.  I had no idea how much I would love these.  We made witches hats like this for Halloween.  I ate one witch hat and was good.  Once I tried the pilgrim hats I wanted more.  I thought they were so delicious.  What a silly little thing that tastes so good!

No comments: