Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Train

Scoop and Cori were at our house when Maysen and I got home after YW.  They had brought the dolls Grandma Honey made.  They gave one to Maysen and one to Jorja.  Although I am absentminded lately and forgot to take a picture! Scoop also gave Maysen the train she asked for.  They had framed it for her.  She loved it.  We have a picture of that because Maysen is more on the ball than me!  I thought that was very sweet of them to make Maysen feel so special.  
As Scoop and Cori were leaving, Cori said, "This was fun."  After they left, Mike looked at me and said, "Of course it was fun, our kids are awesome."  It is really too bad that they haven't wanted to spend any time with us.  It is sad that they didn't invite us to their house once after we moved here.  We live four minutes away.  I try to stay positive, but the truth is - it has hurt us incredibly.  The one nice thing about Scoop selling his home is that hurt won't be there anymore.  

No comments: