Friday, October 12, 2012

TERESA!!!

Teresa and her family came over today!  I was so excited!  I miss her so much!  I keep trying to talk her into moving here.  That would be awesome.  Teresa was here visiting her family.  She was able to squeeze in a bit of time to visit us.  I am so grateful for that!  I know how hard it is to visit friends when you are with your family, especially if you don't see them very often.

Before they left, I took a lot of pictures.  Most of them are the same, but I love these guys so much I decided to put all of the pictures here!
Jerome, Teresa, Weston, Payton
 Jerome, Teresa, Weston, Payton, Jorja, Stockton, Maysen, Preston
 Stephanie & Teresa
 Not a good picture of me, but I love it!
I miss you Teresa!!!
Mike wasn't able to make it home in time to see them.  Luckily he had seen Jerome last week when he was in Georgia.  Mike worked his entire schedule around coming to see them, but there was a problem at work and he was unable to leave.  I think that is the first time that has happened.  Too bad it happened today.  I also took Teresa and Jerome up to Mike's old house.  Man the driveway was beautiful with all of the leaves changing colors.  I am going to miss that place.

Changing topics.  I got a letter from the middle school today.  It said that Stockton had been selected as CITIZEN OF THE MONTH.  Yes, it was in all caps.  I was pleasantly surprised.  If I hadn't just gone to conference and listened to most of his teachers tell me how amazing he was doing I would have been completely shocked.  Stockton does not enjoy school and isn't shy about making his opinions known.  I am glad he is able to do such a good job, even though he would rather not be there.  That is quite a good skill for him to learn.  

No comments: