Sunday, October 7, 2012

Super Strict

Stockton's comment to Maysen: "You know how Mom is super strict about me turning in my homework?"  Seriously.  Maysen just looked at him and said, "Why don't you turn in your homework!"  Those two are so much alike, but SO different!  For the record, I don't understand why you would do your homework and NOT turn it in?  I have tried to explain to Stockton that you get 0% when you don't turn in your work. Last week I got an e-mail about another assignment that Stockton didn't turn in.  I called him to come over.  He came in and said, "I know! I forgot!"  I told him that he was really making it a challenge to get an A.  Giving himself a lot of unneeded obstacles.  I wonder if he will end up pulling all As.  (Last year he saw Maysen's report card.  She had all As the entire year, but a B in math.  Stockton looked at it and said, "I can do better.")  Sometimes I think it might be good for him to get a bad grade.  Maybe that will be a needed wakeup call.

Anyway, Stockton has been great this weekend on doing his homework. He has a huge portion of his project due on Wednesday.  He isn't waiting until the last minute to do his work.  The only problem is, I HOPE HE TURNS IN HIS WORK!!!!

No comments: