Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Red Robin

Lincoln, Ella and I dropped Stockton off at diving, then we went to dinner.  I wanted to take them to Red Robin.  I told them I was taking them to a restaurant.  Wendy's is next to Red Robin.  Lincoln really wanted to go there.  He was practically in tears and said, "I have never been to Red Robin.  I want to go to Wendy's."  I told him that was nice, but I wanted to go to Red Robin.  I finally told him that Wendy's was in a gas station.  That seemed to satisfy him.  Once we got to Red Robin, he loved it. He was so cute ordering.  When the waiter came he said, super fast, "I want chicken fingers, mandarin oranges and chocolate milk."  So cute.

Ella was shocked after we dropped Stockton off at diving and started to drive away.  She said, "But I wanted to watch Stockton!"  She was fine once I told her we would watch him after dinner.  Plus, it is more fun to watch him diving than to watch him warming up.  When we got back to diving, Lincoln and Ella loved watching him.  They would cheer and gasp.  I loved it!  Stockton liked having them there too.  He would wave to them when he was on the board.  All in all it was a pretty enjoyable night.
Lincoln & Ella

No comments: