Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last Time

Scoop and Cori had a get together at the house.  They had cookies and fruit baskets.  Mike, Steve, Preston and I all went.  A few of Mike's aunts and uncles were there.  It was odd because there was nothing in the house, so we just stood around the kitchen counter.  Preston loved going to his favorite deck spot.  He wanted his picture taken again. This time there was snow on the ground.  What a difference a day makes.
Preston
Preston was also upset that he didn't get to hang from the stairs like Stockton did yesterday.  So, today he got his wish.
Jorja had her first achievement days in her new group today.  I think she liked it.  I know she is going to miss Sister Tanner though, she really liked her.  I took Maysen to pottery today.  She made an awesome bowl.  She is going to try to turn it into a chip and salsa bowl.  I'm so excited about it!  She told me she had a lot of fun and maybe she is going to try and challenge herself more.  I think that is a great idea!

No comments: