Friday, October 19, 2012

Dr. Mike

Mike has this giant creepy painting hanging in his garage.  One of his patients painted it for him and then guilted him into buying it.  Haha! He definitely didn't want to hang it in his dentist office.
I had to take a picture of Mike getting Skye ready for school this morning.  Awesome that my brothers can do girls hair.  They do it better than me!
Mike & Skye
This afternoon Mike gave Mike and I a check-up.  No cavities.  I am hoping Mike will be able to do veneers (no idea how to spell that!) on me sometime.  I would love not to have to deal with bonding anymore! At least my bonding still looks good from when Mike fixed it in February.
Mike & Mike
 I tried to recreate Mike's painting while he was working on my teeth.  Didn't work.
Once we left the dentist office, we packed up and headed home.  Blake was so cute giving Jorja loves before we left.  At least we get to see these guys in a couple of months.  That makes leaving so much easier!
Jorja & Blake
 Preston & Larkin in the background
We made it home safe and sound around 1:30 in the morning.  Our bed is amazing.

No comments: