Friday, October 5, 2012

DI

Mike and I took a trip to DI today.  We found his old bookshelf and computer desk.  We bought it.  Awesome.  Mike said he remembered picking out his bookshelf with his mom when he was little.  I think we will end up putting it in the boys' room.  Later, Mike asked if I thought his dad would be mad at him.  I laughed.  We did nothing wrong!  How can we get in trouble for buying something at the store?  I know Mike's dad would have given us those things if we asked him, but we had no idea what they were giving away and what they were keeping.  There are many things that we would love if they don't want it - but we have no idea what they don't want.  We know they don't want us to come up to the house and look around.  So, Mike and I decided to go to DI to see what we could find.  We will probably go a few more times in the coming week.  I think it is hilarious, but at the same time it is quite sad.

1 comment:

Christen said...

That is just weird.