Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Citizen of the Month

Stockton received a Citizen of the Month award at his middle school. They give this award to four students in each grade.  Pretty cool that Stockton was chosen the first month he was there!  I am so proud of him.  I am excited/relived that he tries hard and is a good student.  I worry about him a lot.  It is nice to find out that I have been worrying for no reason.
Principal Stensrud and Stockton
I never posted a picture of mine and Stockton's pumpkins.  You can't see his cool arms in the dark, and you can't see my pumpkin at all!  My pumpkin isn't the greatest, but then again - crafts aren't really my thing. I like Stockton's a lot though.
Stockton's pumpkin
 Stephanie's pumpkin
Mike had a half day of work today.  He had to stay late on Friday (when our friends came to see us from Georgia!), so they gave him a half day this week.  It worked out nice because we were planning on driving to New Mexico today!  We loaded Jorja and Preston in the car and picked up Maysen and Stockton at their school.  It takes us about ten hours to get there.  We arrived about 1:30 in the morning.  Long drive, but it is so worth it! 

No comments: