Saturday, September 29, 2012

Xander

This morning I took my dad to the airport.  He is headed to Nauvoo on another tour.  The last tour we took was after General Conference.  This one is right before.  There are a lot of people from Australia and even a few from South Africa on this tour.  The tour actually left on Monday and started in New York with a different tour guide.  My dad is going to take over in Kansas City and finish it up.  He is going with one of his other seminary teacher friends.  Should be fun for him.

This afternoon we went to my nephew Xander's baptism.  He is Sherry and Matt's youngest.  The only one left to get baptized on Mike's side is Preston.  Preston is also the only grandchild that was born after Sharen died.  I like to think that Preston was hand picked by both his grandmas.  Maybe that is why he is so awesome.  Well, my mom did a pretty amazing job picking out my first three by herself.

Anyway, Xander was baptized by his brother Conner.  He got to be baptized twice - just like Jorja.  I wish I would have taken a picture, but I completely forgot.  After the baptism we went to Sherry & Matt's house. Jorja really has fun with Miah.  Sherry now has two horses in her back yard.  It is crazy how one sibling can be so allergic, but another one is just fine.  We will never have horses!  I am okay with that.

No comments: