Monday, September 3, 2012

Shiver Man

When Preston went to meet his Ms. Moon the other day, she gave him some homework.  He was really excited about it.  She gave him a cutout of a gingerbread man and said he could decorate it anyway he wanted to.  On Saturday, Preston, Jorja and Mike all worked on his project together.  He had a great time and is so excited to bring his Shiver Gingerbread Man to school tomorrow.  I can't believe he is going to school tomorrow!  When did my baby grow up?
Preston with his Shiver Man
Today my family came over for a late breakfast and swimming.  We had waffles, crepes and scones.  The pool was a little cold.  We haven't had to heat it for so long - it came as quite a surprise.  The kids seemed to have fun and I even got in.  I don't like to get in at all when it is cold.  (It was about the same temperature as the neighborhood pool, I just like it really warm).

Sam came for breakfast.  She brought the clothes she would like us to wear to her wedding reception.  She had Mike and I try them on so she could take a picture and send them to my siblings.  When Mike came out he was walking like he was on a catwalk.  It was SO FUNNY!  I wish Sam had videoed it!  We were laughing too hard.  Mike wouldn't recreate his entrance.  Oh man.  He makes me laugh!

No comments: