Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rachel! Marie! Mina!

Today was quite a crazy day.  I had meetings all morning long.  Mike was home to pick up Preston from the bus stop.  Mike had to take Maysen to pottery because it was Back to School night at the Elementary School.  I did not want to miss that.  I was hoping to find out a day I could come and volunteer for Jorja and Preston.  It was a little hard for Mike to take Maysen to pottery.  He was on-call, so he took his phone and wireless thing and told Maysen he might need to pull over if he gets paged.  He made it there fine, but ended up working on putting out some fires in the car for quite awhile.

I went to Back to School night.  I was the only one there.  The teachers didn't even bother to show up.  I guess they are having another one next Wednesday.

Rachel has been in Hawaii with her girls.  She has been trying to get to Utah for several days, but was having problems getting a flight.  If you are going to be stuck somewhere, Hawaii seems like a pretty good place. I started wondering if they would need car seats.  I got a message to Rachel and she said they would.  I called up Bubs & Ange and asked if we could borrow some.  They had one for Marie and Mina.  It was perfect.  They even came over today to drop them off.

Stockton had a report on Cuba that was due tomorrow.  He was having a hard time working on it.  Especially with Preston in the room.  I convinced Preston to play me in a game of Dominion.  Right when we finished, Rachel called and said she was at the airport - IN SALT LAKE!  I told her I would get there as fast as I could.  I had the jeep and the car seats.  I didn't think that would be the best idea.  I called Mike and he went with Maysen to the airport.  I met them there.  That way we were able to put the car seats in the van.  I love those little girls!  They are so super cute!!!  I am happy they are here with me now.  They are just adorable.
Stephanie & Marie

1 comment:

brett said...

Yah! Thanks for saving them from the airport. Hope you guys are having fun.

Tell Rachel she is supposed to call her mom (that was her mom's facebook message)