Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jeeps!

Today was my last day with Rachel and her girls.  Preston and I went down to my dad's house to pick them up.  We then met Ange at Zupas. Ange had never been there before, Rachel and I were determined to change that!  We went to the Zupas at Valley Fair Mall.  Outside was a cute little splash pad.  The kids had fun.
Mina & Preston
Preston soon took off his shirt.  Rachel spent most of the time convincing Marie that she needed to keep her shirt on.  Boys can do that.  Girls can't.  Marie wasn't buying that argument.
Preston & Mina
Marie enjoyed wearing her socks on her hands.  Then she would paint with them.  It was so cute!
Marie & Preston
 Marie (and some of Mina) painting
 Ange - I love this picture of her!  I think she looks adorable!
I convinced/begged Rachel to come to my house so Jorja could play with her girls.  Jorja was really sad thinking she wasn't going to see them for awhile.  We put Marie in one of Jorja's nightgowns so her clothes could dry.  Mike took Stockton to diving so I was able to spend more time with Rachel.  (Actually the real reason was so I could go to back-to-school night, but a side benefit was I got to spend more time with Rachel).  I am going to put a ton of pictures of the kids riding the jeeps out back.  I know Brett will want to see most of them.  He is probably missing his girls a lot by now!
Marie & Preston, Mina & Jorja
 Marie & Preston
 Mina & Jorja
 Marie & Preston
 Mina & Jorja
Mina, Jorja and Padz.....silly Porge!
 Marie & Preston
 Mina & Jorja
 Mina & Padz, Preston
 Mina & Padz, Marie
 I loved all the pictures of Marie & Mina together.
 Jorja & Preston
 Mina & Marie
Oh boy!
 She's after me now!
 Silly Marie!
Please come back soon!  I miss you already!

1 comment:

brett said...

Thanks for the pictures! Now I'll go back and look at them again.