Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy 69th Birthday Dad!

Today was really fun.  After I got all the kids out the door, Mike and I went and picked up my dad, Rachel, Marie and Mina.  We went to Bruges Waffles & Frites.  Mike had heard good things about it, so we thought we should check it out.  It was mighty delicious.  It wasn't really a restaurant because there wasn't any room to sit inside.  They had some tables set up on the patio upstairs, so it worked out just fine.
Mina & Rachel
After Mike took this picture he teased my dad saying he looked like a patient in a mental hospital.
Dad & Stephanie
I was laughing so hard after that I could hardly stand it!
 Stephanie, Marie, Dad
Once our delicious breakfast was over, and after setting my dad up so he could view instagram pictures, we went home to digest.  I picked Preston up at the bus stop and went straight back to my dad's.  We went to Wheeler Farm with Rachel and her girls.  Mike stayed home.  He likes to stay as far away from farm animals as possible - and their hay. I have a ton of pictures from the farm, so here you go!
 Mina
 Mina, Marie, Preston
 Marie, Preston and Grandpa No-Head
 More Grandpa No-Head with Marie & Preston
 This was their favorite part.  The LOVED feeding the ducks!
 Preston, Grandpa, Marie
 Grandpa, Marie, Preston
 What a throw!
 Rachel & Mina
 Grandpa, Preston, Marie, Mina, Rachel
 Preston, Marie & Grandpa
 Marie
 Mina, Grandpa, Marie, Preston
 Mina waving good-bye - she loves animals!
 Marie, Mina, Preston
 Grandpa, Marie, Mina, Preston
 Mina, Preston, Marie in the treehouse
They didn't want to leave!
When we dropped Marie and Mina off Preston was MAD!  He said we didn't get to celebrate Grandpa's birthday.  He wanted to stay.  So, we let him stay.  I took Stockton to diving and asked Mike to pick him up around 6:30.  Mike brought Jorja down and they stayed for quite awhile.  Mike felt bad because he didn't know they were having a big dinner.  He said he would have taken Stockton to diving for me so I could have gone.  I knew that I needed Mike to take Stockton on Wednesday and Maysen to pottery on Thursday, so I didn't want to add any more..... Anyway, they got to stay for dinner and cake, I think.  At least cake.  I heard it was delicious.

1 comment:

brett said...

Thanks for posting the pictures.