Thursday, August 9, 2012

On Call is Awesome

Despite the fact that Mike was up most of the night and spent the morning walking around like a zombie, we have loved on call.  Eden came over this morning and gave a swimming lesson to Jorja, then Preston & Max.  My dad asked me a month ago if we could watch Max all day long today.  He was getting together with a group of retired seminary teachers.  Right after my dad dropped Max off, Cathy fell and broke her wrist.  So much for their fun day.

Anyway, after swimming lessons Steve brought up his boys to swim.  I took A LOT of pictures.  Unless you are in Steve's family, you might want to just skip the rest. :)
Weston
 Brandon
 Weston
 Maysen
 Jorja, Preston & Max
They spent most of the time playing Sea Dragons of Doom
 Brandon
 Weston, Jacob, Stockton
 I'm not sure why he is trying to dive on the poor jet ski
 Brandon, Weston, Jacob
 Max
 Brandon, Stockton, Weston
 Brandon, Weston
 Jorja
 Weston
 Brandon & Jacob
 Preston
 Brandon
 Brandon, Weston, Stockton
I'm not sure what Stockton is trying to do
 Stockton, Mike
I'm REALLY not sure what Stockton was trying to do here!
 But he sure looks
 like he's having fun!
 Flying Mike
 Nice toes
 Brandon, Steve & Weston - Back flop!
 Just kidding, his backflip was perfect
 Mike
 Brandon, Stockton, Mike, Maysen
 Max, Preston, Jorja
 Jacob
My friends from high school called me and asked if I could come to dinner.  Taralee is in town from Texas.  It was so great to see both of them!
Stephanie, Taralee, Kristi
I dropped off Maysen at pottery and then met Taralee & Kristi at the Cheesecake Factory.  Maysen was going to text me when she started cleaning up.  That way I would know when to leave.  I had my phone right by me so I wouldn't miss her text.  I randomly looked at my phone to see if she was ready for me.  I had no texts from her but it was 8:30.  I hurried and paid and went to get Maysen.  I guess she had sent me a text, but it never came though.  She also didn't get my text saying I was leaving and would be there in 15 minutes.  I have no idea why they didn't come through.  I was glad to get her back with me.

No comments: