Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy 65th Birthday Mom!

Today was a great day.  Not only was Courtney and her family over, but it is my mom's 65th birthday! I love celebrating her birthday.  I was happy that so many Parry family members were able to come over!
My mom's 'cake'
 Even this bird wanted to celebrate
 We think it came down the chimney
 Sweet baby Jasher
 Parry family!
 Dan helping Dreyken jump
 Tarek - no help required
Heather & Zac ran a 1/2 marathon this morning.  I would look dead to the world if I ever managed something like that.  Not Heather.  She looks fantastic!  (Side note: I hope I didn't mix up Lily and Jennifer. Heather, please let me know if I did.)
 Jennifer, Heather, Aubrey
 Tarek
 Courtney, Dan & Dreyken
 Heather & Jennifer
 Aubrey
 Ella
Alden was a complete nut!  Chad & Elisa have their hands full with him. He LOVED the diving board.  He was on there non-stop.  He would even jump off backwards!  No fear with that kid!
Alden
 Dan, Lincoln, Alden jumping to Chad
 Tarek
 Kalli - love that face
 Courtney - Like mother/like daughter
I thought it was so funny they were making
the same face at the same time.
 Zac with Eric & Lily
 Kalli
 Aubrey - goggles & flippers!
 Haha!  What a crack-up!
 Ella taking such good care of Abbs
 Jasher slept through the whole party
 Jasher
 Maysen & Stockton
Stockton was trying to flip like they do on the Olympics
 Maysen & Kalli - Maysen actually did a back flip!
I was quite impressed
 Tarek, Alden, and Chad (thank goodness!)
 Lincoln
 Tarek, Alden, Chad, Eden & Kalli
 What a perfect day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks Steph for having us over! My kids loved swimming and playing with cousins. (Jennifer and Lily are mixed up, but that's okay...neither can read yet.)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Heather! I'm glad you could come....especially after running a 1/2 marathon! Crazy! I have now switched Jennifer & Lily's names - thanks!