Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dissecting Cookies

That is what Maysen did in Biology today.  Needless to say, she has really enjoyed the class so far.  She really likes her teacher.  Yesterday Maysen told me that she (Ms. Dyal) makes everything fun.  I guess today proved her point.

Yesterday in Young Womens, Maysen's class made bows.  Apparently someone told Maysen that if she would wear her bow to school everyday for a month that they would give her $20.  (I really have no idea how long she was challenged).  Maysen took that challenge and wore a bow to school today.  She even set up an instagram account this morning. She plans on posting her bow pictures everyday.  I think.  She has also named her bow Susan.  I have no idea why.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is HILARIOUS! Susan? hahahah