Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chocolate Crepes

Mike got a crepe maker at DI the other day.  He has been itching to try it out.  Yesterday he made crepes with it and loved it!  This morning I woke up to the sound of Jorja making crepes for her and Preston.  Both Mike and I were asleep.  She is quite independent.  She wanted to make crepes again for dinner.  She made chocolate crepes.  I find it awesome/sad that my 9 year old daughter is a better cook than me.
Jorja
 Jorja made an apron and hat for Padz
 Chef Porge
 Jorja's creation
 She made this for me as well.  She even cut it.  How sweet.
Jorja also gave a talk in primary today.  Her topic was the 13th article of faith.  She was so cute!  You could understand her perfectly.  This was her talk:

My talk is on the 13th article of faith.  We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul - we believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things.  If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

This means we should try to be all these things.  We should always try to be honest and helpful.  We should keep the commandments and try out best to be happy even in hard times.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: