Friday, August 31, 2012

1 Nephi

I have now finished 1st Nephi.  Isn't my chart pretty?  I like it.
It has been great getting back into the habit of reading my scriptures everyday.  The kids have done fantastic with this.  Preston has absolutely blown me away with his enthusiasm.  We read 1 Nephi 13 during scripture study.  Preston wanted to read the LONGEST verse.  He was so proud of himself.  Maysen and Stockton are both past 1 Nephi 12.  That was the benchmark for the end of the week.  Mike is reading his scriptures in Portuguese.  When it is his turn to read, he either reads in Portuguese, or he translates what his book says.  Preston was cute as he went back and forth from looking at my book to looking at Mike's. Then he smiled and said, "Wow, they are different!"  He is adorable.

No comments: