Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trevor William

John and Cassie had a baby boy today!  Trevor William was born at 2:24 in the afternoon today.  I guess that would be 12:24 for us.  He weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and was 21 inches long.  How exciting! Stockton is excited to have another boy cousin.  On my side of the family my kids have 7 girl cousins and now they have 3 boy cousins. Quite the opposite of my family growing up.  I had 9 girl cousins and 13 boy cousins.  Well, it doesn't seem quite the disparity until you add my family in there.  That would be 10 girls and 18 boys.  Hmmm, I didn't realize there were that many girls - sometimes it seemed like Brooke and I were on our own!  Anyway, we are so excited to have Trevor in our family.  I hope I can see him while he is still a baby!  Mallory was one and walking before I even met her!
John & Trevor

No comments: