Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trees and Grass

The kids were such cute little workers today.  No one complained and they got all their jobs done.  Preston looked so cute in his goggles I could hardly stand it.  He rarely lets me take pictures of him anymore, so I love it when I can catch him!
Preston
 Trying to hide from the camera
 What a sweet little boy!
 Mike
Mike taught Jorja how to mow the lawn.  We now have a push mower. He got it from his brother Steve.  The mower wasn't working, so Steve gave it to Mike to use for parts.  Instead, Mike figured out how to get it working again.  It is nice to have a lawn mower that the kids can use.
Jorja & Mike
Mike also recovered these kitchen chairs.  We will probably paint them a dark color at some point, but we are never in a rush with those kinds of things.
I drove up to Idaho Falls tonight and was able to spend this evening with my grandparents.  I love being with them.  We stayed up late talking.  I can't remember what we talked about, but it was great just to be with them.

No comments: