Saturday, July 7, 2012

Swim Cap

I took Stockton shopping this morning and finally got him a suit!  Well, we got new suit pants, a tie and a vest.  It was about time!  We came back home, picked up the kids and got them all new tennis shoes. Stockton's old shoes were thrashed!  They were a couple of months old. I'm not sure how he goes through them so fast.  At least this time he had the excuse of scout camp. 

Steve, Brandon and Weston came up to go swimming this afternoon. Brandon and Stockton were both able to pass off their long swim test for scouts.  We had fun playing in the pool after.  I put on my swim cap I bought last year.  I couldn't believe how much easier it was to swim! Usually when I would try to freestyle swim I wouldn't even be able to breathe.  I could never figure it out.  With the swim cap it was super easy.  Mike and I ended up swimming late at night after the kids were in bed.  We did several laps.  It was really fun.  I'm looking forward to having Eden teach me - I'm sure I am doing several things wrong . . . but at least I'm trying!

No comments: