Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rummy

Preston had a swimming lesson with Eden today.  He did great!  I was so worried.  He didn't want a lesson.  When it came down to it, he did great.  Jorja and I also had a lesson.  My time across the pool and back is now 30 seconds.  I have gotten 9 seconds off in less than a week.  I wish I had timed myself before my first lesson with Eden!  It is so easy to improve when you were so horrible to start with!  Eden is coming back tomorrow.  Preston is going to have a lesson with Max.

I "taught" Jorja and Stockton how to play rummy today.  Stockton was ridiculous through the entire game acting like it was the most boring thing he has ever been asked to do.  I told him this was his boring tolerance training.  He needs it.  Stockton still managed to win the game.

No comments: