Monday, July 16, 2012

Rain Delay

It is so good to have rain!  Our lawn really needed it.  Too bad it had to happen in the middle of Stockton's diving competition.  Thunder was heard right after he started warming up.  I was hoping it would get called before he jumped in the pool, but no such luck.  It rained on us for about twenty minutes then the skies cleared.  The younger kids were able to get their meet in.  Stockton got two dives in before the thunder started again.  Disappointing.

Mike and I went and played racquetball after the kids were in bed.  We went to yogurt afterwards.  While we were there I saw Tenille.  She was one of my friends I grew up dancing with.  It was so great to see her! Mike's mom got to know Tenille really well when she lived in their ward.  She loved her!  I was so happy to run into her again.

No comments: