Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ping Pong

I was in charge of the combined activity today.  The last one for me this year!  Yay!  We went to a ping pong arena to play, you guessed it, ping pong.  This activity turned out easier than I expected.  Luckily Brother Teuscher had connections and set up everything for me.
Stockton and Maysen
 Brother Heward & Brother Newman
Brother Newman is ranked in the top 15 in Utah
 YW leaders: Sisters Heward, Staker & Olsen
 Stockton
 Some of my crazy beehives:
Courtney, Erica, Nicole . . . with Josh behind them
 Courtney & Erica
 I love this picture of Maysen & Katie!
 Brother Heward playing Stockton.  Stockton smoked him!
I wish Stockton would have had a chance to play Brother Newman! That would have been fun for him, although I'm positive Brother Newman would have taken it easy on him!  This was a pretty fun place. It was right next to Bubs' house.  I think both Maysen and Stockton had a great time tonight.  I am glad my last combined activity is now over.

No comments: