Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mayonnaise Sandwiches

Preston was so proud of himself for making his own sandwiches.  He made himself a mayonnaise sandwich - three times today.  Oh boy, that is all he would eat.  This afternoon I came upstairs and found him eating a sandwich.  He had cleaned up his entire mess.  The mayonnaise was even back in the fridge.  What a sweet boy.  Who needs to eat something else tomorrow.  At least he added carrots today too.
Preston
Preston cleaning out his mug.  That step-stool has been fantastic! Although he can now get in more mischief than he did before.
Preston and I played a game of Dominion today.  It was the worst game ever!  Preston loved it.  He had a million possession cards.  Pair that with my tactician - over and over again.  I thought it would never end!

We had a combined activity today.  It was a fugitive water balloon activity.  I was SO GLAD I wasn't in charge of this one!  They divided up the group into fugitives and cops.  I was on the cop team.  Because I had a jeep with the top off.  I drove around with Anthony and Johnny and different people as we looked for the fugitives to peg with water balloons.  Anthony got about 7 people, but he really wanted to get Courtney.  He chased her for about 30 minutes, but she was victorious. Our neighborhood has pathways that connect all the streets together. The cars can't follow them their!  Anthony would chase the fugitives down when he found them, but Courtney is fast!  She has super long legs.  She is probably six feet tall, or close to it - and she is one of my Beehives!  I was really glad when she made it to the pavilion.  I was so tired of driving around.  Everyone else had finished, but not Anthony . . he was determined . . . but unsuccessful.

No comments: