Friday, July 27, 2012

Lauren's Wedding

We had a relaxing morning.  Grandpa made us pancakes and we were able to hang out with them for awhile.  Jorja and Preston were really excited to pick raspberries.  Of course they weren't extremely cooperative in letting me take their pictures.
Jorja
 Preston
 Jorja & Preston
Lauren's wedding was this afternoon.  Grandma, Grandpa and I went to the temple while the kids stayed at their house.  Lauren looked so beautiful!  I can't believe I didn't take one picture of her!  After the wedding I picked up the kids and we had a lunch at Steve & Sharon's house.  It was delicious.  Preston's lunch was a plate of croutons. Seriously.
Maysen & Grandma
 Stockton & Grandma
 Jorja & Grandma
 Preston & Grandma
I would have gotten a picture of my kids with Grandpa before we left, but he was too busy socializing.  We headed back to Utah after the lunch. We arrived home around 7:00 tonight.  We got here before Mike did. My dad picked Mike up at the airport and he came home shortly after us.  It was great to see him!  It is nice to have everyone safe at home.

No comments: