Friday, July 6, 2012

Closet Doors

We finally got closet doors on the closets in the girls room.  They each have their own closet, but so far they have been just opened.  Maysen's looks just fine, but Jorja's can get quite messy.  Anyway, I have really wanted to have closets that were full length mirrors.  That is what Mike put up yesterday!  They look great, but I was too lazy to get a picture of them.  It is nice to get one of the many things checked off of our to-do list.  We will see how many things Mike gets done this week.  He just went on call today.  He usually gets a ton of stuff done, all which benefit me.  I love it!

Maysen also invited a few friends over to watch Aladdin.  She is working on one of her social goals.  I was proud of her and I think she had a really good time.  Melissa and Katie came over.  Both girls are in our ward.  Melissa will be in 10th grade and Katie will be in 11th grade this year.  I was really proud of Maysen.  She is going to try to invite/interact with girls at least once a week.  This was a great start.

Mike would probably appreciate me writing that he stomped all of us in Dominion.  He usually doesn't do that well, it was quite embarrassing.

No comments: