Saturday, July 21, 2012

39.5

Jacques is broken.  I miss him.  I spent about an hour and a half cleaning the pool.  It wasn't too bad, it was kind of fun.  Only because I don't have to always do it.  Without Jacques I know this job would seem horrible.  Hopefully he will come back to life soon.

I swam laps after everyone went inside.  I surprised myself.  I could actually do it!  I wish I timed myself before my lesson with Eden.  I know I was super slow.  I'm still slow, but I have hope of getting better. I swam from the diving board and back in 39.5 seconds.  Hopefully I will improve, but considering how horrible I was a few weeks ago - I'm very happy about this!

In other news, Stockton looked so cute out mowing the lawn.  (Pay no attention to the sprinkler mess in the background.  It seems like one sprinkler or the other is always leaking.)  I wish I had a picture of Maysen mowing the lawn.  Missed that.
Stockton not humoring me
Mike cut these cute flowers for me.  I love them.  I wish I had a greener thumb and could keep flowers like this around all the time.
Mike humoring me

No comments: