Saturday, June 9, 2012

True Story

Sherry stopped by my house today.  She dropped off a ton of clothes. Awesome!  All I wear is Sherry clothes, so I love it when she does that. She also brought me a new handprint plaque for Jorja.  I love it!  When Jorja was 2 months old, Sherry gave me a beautiful plaque with her handprints.  I loved it.  We had it hanging in her bedroom in Georgia and it looked so beautiful.  One night we were woken up to a loud crash. Mike went to investigate and found that Jorja's handprints had fallen off the wall.  I was so sad!  Mike was able to fix it, but there was a big crack in it.  Anyway, Sherry came over to my house almost a year ago to get Blake's handprints.  She saw Jorja's old plaque and took a mold of it.  She was able to recreate it.  I asked her to use a froggy color.  It is so beautiful!  Thank you Sherry!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!
Jorja's new handprints
 Jorja's old handprints
Preston made me laugh the other day.  I wanted to write it down before it was forgotten.  I was getting him changed after his bath, but I had forgotten to bring up underwear.  Preston said, "I am wearing underwear."  Then with the biggest grin he said, "My underwear is invisible.  True story."  Man that made me laugh.  I'm not sure if it was his mischievous look or the way he said 'true story', but it was very, very funny.

No comments: