Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recovering

Today was spent cleaning and doing laundry.  Exciting, but had to be done.  Mike had a list of all the chores we needed to do today.  He had the kids sign up for four.  Maysen signed up for laundry.  She worked with me all day.  At the end of the day she said, "No!  It never ends!" Haha!  She mentioned she would never pick this chore again.  She was funny about all her comments and really helped a lot.
Jorja made this picture with Miah while we were gone.
 It was a little windy last night.  This is what we woke up to.
I was excited to see my friend Heather perform tonight.  Mike and I went up to the U campus for the 7:30 show.  When we got there it was eerily quiet.  No one was there.  Mike said, "Are you sure it was tonight?"  I said, "I know it was Saturday."  Then I thought for a bit and said, "Ummmm, I think it was the 30th."  Oops.  I think my mind is in a post trip fog.  I had left my cell phone home, when I got back there was a message from Heather telling me it was NEXT Saturday.  She was responding to my text saying I was excited to see her tonight.  Haha! Heather's original message clearly said June 30th.  Well, it gives me something to look forward to and Mike and I were able to get out of the house and enjoy some yogurt.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I worried about you all night! I hope you two still enjoyed a night out on the town. I love you Steph :) See you very soon!

Stephanie said...

Sorry Heather! I wanted to text you back when I got home, but I wasn't sure if you were in Georgia or not. I didn't want to wake you up! I can't wait to watch you on Saturday!