Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pinterest

I was up at one this morning, but was able to get back to sleep for a couple of hours.  I think.  I can't remember.  Anyway, Jorja is Jorja. She is always doing random crafts.  She gets an idea, finds the supplies and does everything herself.  Today she made Shiver and Padz cups. (Painted cups to look like a white dog and a frog.)  She also made different versions of Shiver and Padz favorite food - webkinz style.  She got yogurt and food coloring for one version.  For another she had made Peppermint Hot Chocolate and put it in a bowl.  She had tons of green food coloring.  It looked absolutely disgusting.  It didn't taste bad. Maybe I would like it if I didn't have to look at it.  She put red/orange food coloring in water and put that in a bowl for Preston/Shiver.  That was kind of gross too.  I could tell it was just water, but I couldn't get over the look.  Jorja and Preston were very happy with their creation, so that is all that matters.  That and the fact that they cleaned up their mess!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I will regret this - but I introduced Jorja to Pinterest.  I have never signed up before, but it seems like something that will keep Jorja entertained this summer.  She was searching frog crafts and kids cooking.  Right away she ran to the fridge to make grape kabobs and put them in the freezer.  This could get interesting.

No comments: