Friday, June 29, 2012

Ice

I finally got almost regular sleep!  Let's hope this is a permanent change.  Maysen stopped by to take a bath in the middle of the day.  She spent the morning weeding the temple grounds, playing water games and swimming.  They had a dance tonight.  Maysen's first dance.  She didn't like it much.  She said it was loud.  She was able to get Sister Staker to take her back early.  She is just drawing and texting me. She likes that much better than the crowded/loud dance.

I was able to see some pictures of Stockton at scout camp.  He was smiling and looked happy!  That is so rare at a scout camp!  Hopefully he is having a great time.  They have finished their merit badge classes and are just spending today playing at Bear Lake.  What's not to like at a camp like that?

I took Jorja and Preston to Cafe Rio today.  They did great.  They absolutely loved the Tres Leches they tried.  It's kind of a creamy cake thing with whipped cream and strawberries.  On the way home I heard the loudest little girl shriek I have ever heard.  It was from Preston. Apparently Jorja and Preston were having a contest as to who could keep ice in their shoe the longest.

No comments: