Monday, June 25, 2012

Go Fish

For some reason I have had difficulty uploading pictures to this post.  I took a picture early this morning of Stockton as he headed off to scout camp, but I had no luck getting it up here.  Stockton isn't excited about camp.  At all.  One of the hardest things about camp is Stockton wakes up so early.  He ends up laying in his bed for hours before others wake up.  Well, this morning I woke up early.  3 am to be exact.  I decided to run down to Wal-Mart and get a few things.  I got Go Fish and Uno for Stockton.  Johnny gets up really early as well.  He is Stockton's age and has Down Syndrome.  He loves Go Fish. If they are in the same tent this could come in really handy.  Johnny was pretty excited when he was told Stockton brought those games.  I did get an e-mail from the scoutmaster tonight.  They arrived safely and he said their campsite was gorgeous.  They are camping at Bear Lake.  I hope Stockton is happy!

I was so tired today!  After I got Stockton off at 5:30 in the morning, I fell asleep for a long time!  Later in the day I saw Jorja in the kitchen. She was wearing her chef apron.  I asked her what she was making. She said, "Lunch for you."  She is so sweet!
Jorja
 My lunch.  Thanks Jorja!

No comments: