Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Day of Summer!

Preston
On the last day of school we usually let the kids 'Stay up all night'.  They look forward to this all year.  This time we let Preston enjoy that tradition.  Stockton fell asleep at 6:00, right after piano lessons.  We woke him up for scriptures around 8:30, but he went straight back to bed.  Poor kid.  I guess he isn't feeling well.  Jorja was watching So You Think You Can Dance with us.  She fell asleep.  We woke her up when it was over.  She walked to the couch, and fell back asleep.  That left Preston and Maysen.  I whispered to Maysen to keep an eye on Preston.  Maysen was up when Mike got up this morning.  She said Preston fell asleep at 11:00..  I read a book in the morning.  It was great.  When I finally got up (around 7:00) I went to take a picture of Preston who was sleeping on the playroom floor.  As I was getting my camera he woke up.  He was nice enough to pose for some pictures for me anyway.  (For some reason I can't get the words above the picture.  Usually I upload the pictures first, but I did it backwards this time.....)  Maysen took a two hour nap this morning and was up the rest of the day.  Hopefully she doesn't crash at Lagoon tomorrow!

No comments: