Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stuff

I asked Preston what I should blog about today.  He said, "The kids went to school, they loved it."  Preston had a big smile on his face.  He knows exactly what Stockton thinks about school.  Preston loves to make people laugh.  He is always trying to tell jokes and get people to smile.  He reminds me so much of his dad!

I took Maysen to pottery today.  She was excited to learn that she can save her large bowl.  That's great.  While Maysen was at pottery, I drove to the hospital to see our Young Womans secretary.  She had to have an out-patient procedure on Tuesday.  Things didn't go well.  She ended up having a hysterectomy and will be in the hospital until Saturday.  Yikes.  I guess it was really scary for awhile, she had to have a lot of blood transfusions, but she should be okay.  Thank goodness!

No comments: