Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jill

I dropped Stockton off at diving today and went to see my friend Jill.  I have known her since Kindergarten at least!  We even roomed together up at Ricks for a bit.  We planned our weddings together,  we got married one week apart.  I love her!  Anyway, it was perfect.  Jill lives about five minutes from Stockton's lessons.  Jill and I went on a walk and got gelatoes.  My first time having one.  Won't be my last.  I enjoyed catching up with her.  I hope I'll be able to do that more often!

I got to Stockton's class right as he was coming out of the locker room. Perfect timing.  He had a big grin on his face as he was telling me about class.  His coach got the mat out for free time.  Stockton loves it when they do that.  (She puts the mat on the diving board, wets it with a hose and lets them slide off.)  Then, when there was five minutes left, she carried it up the high dive!  I wish I could have seen that!  Stockton said he slid and did a dive, but landed on his back.  The next time he slid on his knees.  He was so happy.  I'm glad I was able to visit with Jill!

No comments: