Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my Grandma Millburn's 95th birthday.  Wow!  I hope I make it that long!  Preston and I went to visit her this afternoon.  We stopped by Kneaders and got several treats for her.  I stayed a couple of hours and Preston was great the entire time.
Preston with his Great-Grandma
 Grandma Millburn
I love this picture of my Grandma & Grandpa.  Grandma has this framed on her table.  Someone took a picture of them and then asked if they could use it in a magazine.  I think that was the story.  Anyway, they sent my grandparents the picture.  That was really nice because it is such a beautiful picture.  I miss my grandpa, he was so funny!
Grandpa & Grandma Millburn
I hope Grandma had a great birthday.  I know my dad was going to see her and I know Jennie called her.  Also, the California cousins played with her all last week.  She loved that and had such a great time.

No comments: