Saturday, May 12, 2012

Boise Dive Meet

Stockton and I left Jeff's house early this morning, but not before we got to talk to two of their beautiful girls!  We were able to have a conversation with Sophia and Jane.  It was cracking both of us up! Jane was so adamant that she got her ears pierced AFTER her bunny party!  I was three!  Sophia thought it was after Jane's My Little Pony party.  Oh man, it was awesome!  Jane is a firecracker!  Stockton and I were both laughing, they were so cute!

Stockton's dive competition was about fifteen minutes from Jeff's house. That was convenient.  The competition took a lot longer then I anticipated.  It was fun though and we were both glad that we went. This is the first competition where Stockton had to be registered as a usadiver.  Not sure exactly what that means except we had to pay $35. The competition was divided by age and level.  Stockton dove on the 1 meter as a level 7 diver and on the 3 meter as a level 4 diver.  There was no one in his group for either boards, so we will say he got first place!
Stockton
 I like this picture of his pike dive.
 Reverse dive
 Guess which judge is Stockton's coach
 One and a half
 Inward
Stockton scored a 151.85 on the one meter with 7 dives and a 135.15 on the three meter with 6 dives.  Pretty good for his first bigger meet.
Stockton
 Now I'm annoying him
 Seriously Mom?
We left Boise about one o'clock.  We got home around seven.  I dropped off Stockton, then Mike and I went out to dinner for his birthday.  Steve and Shannon met us at the restaurant for pie.  What a day!

No comments: