Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lots To Do

I'm about to leave on a trip to Nauvoo with my dad! I'm not excited about leaving the kids home while they are on spring break, but it did work out for the best. Between Maysen and Mike being on call, Preston will always have someone with him. I'm going to miss them though. I am excited about being with my dad. Mixed emotions.

I have been trying to get all the last minute things done. I went to Wal-Mart with Maysen. We were able to get what we needed, but it took about much longer than expected. On the way home, I was thinking about everything I needed to get done before my dad came to pick me up. That is when I got pulled over for speeding. The speed limit changes from 35 to 25. It is easy to notice on my way down, but it's not as noticeable on the way back home. I got a ticket for going five miles over. Bummer. The second time I have been pulled over in my life. Tickets both times. How do so many people get warnings? I never do.

Anyway, I gotta run. My dad will be here in eight minutes. I still have a lot to do. Bye Mike, Maysen, Stockton, Jorja and Preston. I'm going to miss you! Have fun while I'm gone!

No comments: